IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY PARTICULAR ASPECT, PLEASE CONTACT US.
WEB IDENTITY AND OWNERSHIP
The owner of this website is CERVESES MORITZ, SA, (hereinafter MORITZ), a commercial company included in the Trade Register of Barcelona in volume 45334, sheet 198, section 8, page B 187561, entry 29, provided with CIF number A-61812897 and having its registered office at Ronda Sant Antoni, 39, 08011, Barcelona (Spain). If you would like to contact us you can do so by:
- Contact form
- Phone: (+34) 902 365 900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you prefer, you can communicate with us by sending a letter to the above address.
This is a contract.
- Declare that you are over eighteen (18) years old and therefore have the legal capacity to access the contents of this website and to use the different functionalities or options offered on it.
- State that you have read and fully understood the contents of these Terms.
- State that all the information you provide to us when using any of our services is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
Who owns the contents of this website?
This website and the information or elements contained therein (including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation; all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, information, sound and/or image files, styles, source code, etc.), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive or industrial emblems or any other symbols likely to be subject to industrial and commercial use (the “website content”) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. MORITZ owns or holds express license or authorization for their use and public communication from the third parties who legitimately own them, for inclusion on this website.
What limits and authorizations are applicable to the use of this website’s contents?
In no event shall it be understood that the use of this website grants the User any authorization or license, nor that any waiver, transmission, total or partial assignment of intellectual property, industrial or image rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of such right is conferred, without the prior, explicit and written consent of MORITZ or the legitimate owners of such rights.
Specifically, as a User you are not authorized to modify, alter, copy, reuse, reinterpret, exploit, reproduce, communicate publicly, make second or subsequent posts, upload files, mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute all or part of the contents in any way or to alter the contents of this web in any way for commercial purposes without the prior express authorization of MORITZ or the corresponding owners.
Any use previously unauthorized by MORITZ will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and could result in legal action.
MORITZ authorizes you to view, download and print website content under the following conditions:
- You must do so solely for your personal use, not including the content of the website for commercial use without MORITZ’s prior written consent;
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited or not explicitly authorized advertising;
- You must not use the content of this website to carry out illicit or illegal activities, or those that go against good faith and public order;
- You must not remove or modify any mention or notice regarding the ownership of the copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property provisions contained in the website content;
- You must not introduce or share malicious software (viruses or malware) on the network that could cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party internet users.
Based on current laws regulating the sale, consumption, advertising and supply of alcoholic beverages, such activities are not permitted for minors under eighteen (18) years of age. Consequently, access to, browsing on and use of this website by minors is not permitted and is prohibited.
The User declares and guarantees that he/she is over eighteen (18) years old, being able to access the contents of this website and use the different functionalities or options offered thereon. However, given the foreseeable difficulties in carrying out a completely accurate user age check, MORITZ is not responsible for cases in which underage persons gain access to this website and its contents. Therefore, it recommends that the legal representatives, parents or guardians of users under the age of eighteen make the corresponding check of minors’ browsing, in order to avoid access to content not suitable for their age range.
What liabilities does MORITZ assume as the owner of this website?
MORITZ will only and exclusively answer to the User with regard to the services that it provides itself through this website and the contents directly originated by MORITZ and identified under its distinctive emblems.
MORITZ’s exclusion of liability?
MORITZ does not guarantee the continued operation, or the correct display, download or usefulness of the information contained in the pages of this website, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control or against our will.
Specifically, MORITZ assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of the MORITZ owner.
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Improper or unsuitable use of this website.
- The non-fulfilment of the User’s expectations in relation to this website and/or its contents.
- User receipt, acquirement, storage or dissemination of the contents; or of their illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these terms, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- The existence of force majeure.
- The User’s device configuration being unsuitable for correct use of the online information services provided by MORITZ.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the User’s browser or by the use of non- updated versions.
- The non-operability of or problems in the email address provided by the User through the contact email.
- The use that users may make of the contents.
- Any loss of user data for reasons not attributable to the Information Service provided by MORITZ.
However, MORITZ puts itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or, where appropriate, blocking, of all content that may affect or contravene national or international law, third-party rights or morals and public order.
If you believe that any content on this website may be subject to said categorization, please notify us immediately by any of the means indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This website contains links to other websites; for example, the links that we make available to different social networks to share this website’s content, or the links that you can find within the Events section to the websites of entities that collaborate with us and activities about which we offer information. Such third-party owned websites are the responsibility of such websites (hereinafter “Linked Sites”).
The User agrees to exempt MORITZ from any liability for any possible infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites; from any liability for the technical availability of the Linked Sites; or the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or truthfulness of the services, information, items and/or content that you, as a user, can access.
The establishment of any kind of link by MORITZ to a third-party Linked Site does not imply that there is any relationship, collaboration or dependency between MORITZ and the manager of the third-party Linked Site. MORITZ does not guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any third- party-owned Linked Site that is linked to or cited in this website. MORITZ will only be responsible for the contents provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In cases where the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he or she must so notify us by any of the means indicated at the beginning of this legal notice, without said communication in any way involving an obligation to remove the corresponding link.
PRIVACY, PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES.
MORITZ guarantees full compliance with the obligations that correspond to it in its capacity as data manager, as well as any other obligation that is attributable to it in accordance with current national and European regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
We collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal information when it is necessary in order to provide our services and for our operational and business purposes. We want to make our privacy practices clear so that you can make informed decisions about the use of your information.
MORITZ informs the User that, through this website, personal data is processed in order to respond to queries sent through our Contact Form, which may involve sending electronic communications relating to MORITZ news, events and products, as long as you have previously and specifically authorized us to do so, and we may process your personal data in order to attend to the exercise of some of your rights.
We also collect data in the “Work with us” section to be able to contact you in future MORITIZ selection processes. Your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for the job, and it will be blocked and deleted six months after the selection process is closed unless you are given a job and your data becomes part of our human resources records.
MORITZ undertakes to enter into data processing assignment contracts whenever it contracts any service that involves third-party access to or processing of data of users of this website. In these contracts, the processing instructions are precisely set forth, ensuring compliance at all times with the technical and organizational security measures ensuring legal compliance with the processing of personal data.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
MORITZ is based in Spain, so these legal terms have been written in accordance with Spanish law and applicable European Union regulations. In the event of a conflict, claims or complaints arising from or relating to the use of this website shall be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles governing legal conflicts applicable to each case. The User agrees that any claims or complaints against MORITZ arising from or related to the operation or use of this website shall be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Barcelona.
If it is MORITZ that has to make any kind of claim, it will do so before the competent court of the User’s domicile, or in Barcelona if it involves non-consumer legal persons or professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for complying with all local and international laws that apply to you.