IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY PARTICULAR ASPECT, PLEASE CONTACT US.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED FOR PERSONS OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE
WEB IDENTITY AND OWNERSHIP
The owner of this website is CERVESES MORITZ, SA, (hereinafter “Moritz”), a commercial company included in the Trade Register of Barcelona in volume 45334, sheet 198, page b-187561, entry 29, provided with CIF number A-61812897 and having its registered office at Ronda Sant Antoni, 39, 08011, Barcelona (Spain). If you would like to contact us you can do so by:
Or, if you prefer, you can communicate with us by sending a letter to the above address.
- Declare and guarantee that you are over eighteen (18) years old and therefore have the legal capacity to access the contents of this website and to use the different functionalities or options offered on it.
- State that you have read and fully understood the contents of these Terms.
- Ensure that all the information you provide to us when using any of our services is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods.
The use of and access to this website is free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection and data corresponding to the telecommunications network that provides you access as a User.
Intellectual and Industrial Property.
Who owns the contents of this web?
This website and the information or elements contained therein (including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation; all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, information, sound and/or image files, styles, source code, etc.), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive or industrial emblems or any other symbols likely to be subject to industrial and commercial use (the “website content”) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. Moritz owns or holds express license or authorization for their use and public communication from the legitimate third parties who own them, for inclusion on this website.
What limits and authorizations are applicable to the use of this website’s contents?
In no event shall it be understood that the use of this website grants the User any authorization or licence, nor that any waiver, transmission, total or partial assignment of intellectual property, industrial or image rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of such right is conferred, without the prior, explicit and written consent of Moritz or the legitimate owners of such rights.
Specifically, as a User you are not authorized to modify, alter, copy, reuse, reinterpret, exploit, reproduce, communicate publicly, make second or subsequent posts, upload files, mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute all or part of the contents in any way or to alter the contents of this web in any way for commercial purposes without the prior express authorization of Moritz or the corresponding owners.
Any use previously unauthorized by Moritz will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and could result in legal action.
Cerveses Moritz authorizes you to view, download and print the Website Content always subject to the following Terms:
Moritz authorizes you to view, download and print website content under the following conditions:
- You must do so solely for your personal use, not including the content of the website for commercial use without Moritz’s prior written consent.
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited or explicitly authorized advertising.
- You must not use the content of this website to carry out illicit or illegal activities, or those that go against good faith and public order.
- You must not remove or modify any mention or notice regarding the ownership of the copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property provisions contained in the website content.
- You must not introduce or share malicious software (viruses or malware) on the network that could cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party internet users.
Once the registration process is complete, Moritz will send an email to the address indicated with a link to use for user activation.
Once registration has taken place, the User will be identified at https://moritz.com/es/customer/account/login through their user name (email) and password. The user name will be used to distinguish the User from other users.
Based on current laws regulating the sale, consumption, advertising and supply of alcoholic beverages, such activities are not permitted for minors under eighteen (18) years of age. Consequently, access to, browsing on and use of this website by minors is not permitted and is prohibited.
The User declares and guarantees that he/she is over eighteen (18) years old, being able to access the contents of this website and use the different functionalities or options offered thereon. However, given the foreseeable difficulties in carrying out a completely accurate check of users’ age, Moritz is not responsible for cases in which underage persons gain access to this website and its contents. Therefore, it recommends that the legal representatives, parents or guardians of users under the age of eighteen implement the corresponding browser control for minors, in order to avoid access to content not suitable for their age range.
Use and custody of password and user name
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password at all times, and as such undertakes to choose a secure password, to log out upon termination and to notify Moritz as soon as possible of the unauthorized use of his/her user name and password, or of having lost or forgotten them, or any other security error. Moritz shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from User non-compliance with this obligation.
What liabilities does Moritz assume as the owner of this website?
Moritz will only and exclusively answer to the User with regard to the services that it provides itself through this website and the contents directly originated by Moritz and identified under its distinctive emblems.
Moritz’s exclusion of liability
Moritz does not guarantee the website’s continuous operation, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the information contained in its pages, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control or against our will.
Specifically, Moritz assumes no liability for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of the Moritz owner.
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Improper or unsuitable use of this website.
- The non-fulfilment of the User’s expectations in relation to this website and/or its contents.
- User receipt, obtaining, storage or dissemination of the contents; as well as their illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these terms, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- The existence of force majeure.
- The inadequacy of the User’s device configuration for correct use of the online information services provided by Moritz.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the User’s browser or by the use of non-updated versions.
- The non-operability of or problems in the email address provided by the User through the contract mail.
- The use that users may make of the contents.
- Any loss of user data for reasons not attributable to the Information Service provided by Moritz.
However, Moritz puts itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or, where appropriate, blocking, of any content that may affect or contravene national or international law, third-party rights or morals and public order.
If you believe that any content on this website may be subject to said categorization, please notify us immediately by any of the means indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This website may contain links to other websites or cite the trade name of third parties who have previously given authorization to Moritz, such as links to different social networks where users can register or log in to be up to date on the latest Moritz events and news, or links within articles available in our News section. Such third-party-owned websites are the responsibility of such websites (hereinafter “Linked Sites”).
The User agrees to exempt Moritz from any liability for any possible infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites; from any liability for the technical availability of the Linked Sites; or the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or truthfulness of the services, information, items and/or content that you, as a user, can access.
The establishment of any kind of link by Moritz to a third-party Linked Site does not imply that there is any relationship, collaboration or dependency between Moritz and the manager of the third-party Linked Site. Moritz does not guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any third-party-owned Linked Site that is linked to or cited on this website.
In cases where the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, he or she must so notify us using any of the means indicated at the beginning of this legal notice, without said communication in any way involving an obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Moritz is based in Spain, so these legal terms have been written in accordance with Spanish law and applicable European Union regulations. In the event of a conflict, claims or complaints arising from or relating to the use of this website shall be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles governing legal conflicts applicable to each case.
The User agrees that any claims or complaints against Moritz arising from or related to the operation or use of this website shall be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Barcelona.
If it is Moritz that has to make any kind of claim, it will do so before the competent court of the User’s domicile, or in Barcelona if it involves non-consumer legal persons or professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for complying with all local and international laws that apply to you.